Ingenium Campus Ambassador Program (ICAP) is an opportunity for you to showcase your managerial and interpersonal skills.
ICAP ambassadors act as location specific brand ambassadors for Quest Global Ingenium. Candidates with a creative instinct, good communication skills (English/Regional languages), and a passion for networking can help register their peers for participation.
The prime responsibilities of ICAP ambassadors are to promote Quests Global Ingenium, influence registrations and monitor the participating teams through all phases of Ingenium.
Top performers will also get exciting prizes and a Quest Global Certificate as an ICAP Champion, a chance to attend the Ingenium event, meet the top officials and the jury members of Quest Global Ingenium 2023.
Eligibility & Selection Process
The applicant must be a registered student of a college/university in India
Strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Previous experience in organizing events would be an advantage but it is not mandatory
- Should be proactive, creative and enthusiastic
- Opportunity to enhance your leadership and interpersonal skills
- Networking opportunity with like-minded campus ambassadors from all over India
- A platform to learn and work in an organizational framework
- Add the ICAP ambassador title as a resume experience to highlight your diverse skillset
- Receive regular updates about exciting events and opportunities at Quest Global
- ICAP Champions
At the end of the program, top performing ambassadors will be rewarded with the following:
- Special passes for the D-Day! Get a chance to see the best student engineering projects in India – An invitation to Quest Global Ingenium 2023
- Variety of different prizes, from headphones to bags and mugs
- Opportunity to interact with the top officials of Quest Global and the jury members of Ingenium
- Recognition of ICAP ambassadors on the Quest Global website and social media handles